IF A LACK OF FUNDS IS HOLDING YOUR
NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION BACK,
INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF
WINNING GRANTS BY
USING A PROFESSIONAL WRITER.
Grants and Award writing
Awards - grants - who doesn't want to win one?
You get recognition for your business or organisation - locally, statewide, nationally, maybe even internationally.
Grants bring additional funding to help you carry out your research, marketing, extend your current services to more clients or introduce new services.
You can continue to use your success as leverage to gain more exposure, more grants, more awards...
Awards - grants - why not take advantage of the many on offer?
Act now - apply for a grant or award
Give me a call on 0419 707 719 - I can help you write your grant or award submission. I've written award-winning national and state nominations.
I can identify potential grants and award submission opportunities; write and edit them; gain the appropriate approvals and manage the compilation of the document for you.
As the saying goes, 'you have to be in it to win it!'
Call me now on 0419 707 719 or email email@example.com for a free, no-obligation discussion.
Professionally written grant applications -
the key to optimising success!
Call me right now on 0419 707 719 for a professionally written grant application.
Public Relations Specialist
click here to email me
Create Public Relations also assists small to medium businesses. We can:
- create media releases, brochures, newsletters, blogs & reports
- create more cost-efficient and accountable forms of advertising through our effective copywriters and professional editors
- create newsworthy opportunities and targeted press releases through proven public relation strategies
- create a media and marketing plan that will increase your profile and grow your business.
Create Public Relations is a public relations specialist based
in north Brisbane focused on the needs of the small to
medium sized business community.
Public Relations is a proven way to promote your business.
Publicity is more effective than advertising!
A PR campaign is designed to:
- bring you more customers through focused public exposure
- communicate with your target audience in a more effective way
- increase your profile and business credibility above your
Public relations programs are now available for small to medium
sized businesses in the northern Brisbane bayside area extending
to the Sunshine Coast. Promoting your small business has never
Public relations for small to medium businesses encompasses all
communication mediums available, from marketing to advertising,
publicity events, promotions and more.
Some publicity events are even free, call me to find out more.
0419 707 719
Public Relations Specialist.
click here to email me